Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Writing Topic 10/25/11


Some of the things that I learned about myself, is how dedicated I can be to the Year Up program and maintain strong to stay committed to avoid other distractions. I surprised myself on how far I was willing to push myself outside my comfort level to succeed in the first module.

Plus: The following is a list of my strengths for module one.
  • ·         I helped out a lot
  • ·         Was able to complete assignments
  • ·         Learned new skills
  • ·         Experienced by applying knowledge
  • ·         Quizzes
  • ·         Cooperating
  • ·         Focused
  • ·         Dedicated
  • ·         Came everyday ready to learn
Delta: The following is a list of my growth areas for module one.
  • ·         Not being able to get work done efficiently
  • ·         Public speaking
  • ·         Paying attention to detail
  • ·         Work under pressure

No comments:

Post a Comment