Monday, January 2, 2012

New Year 2012

I finished my party almost at six in the morning and managed to get at least three hours of sleep. When I woke up, I no longer had my voice; I was only able to whisper. I got up and headed straight toward the Jacuzzi to sit back and relax. The Marriott hotel was nice enough to give me a free extra hour to stay there, which was great because it gave me more time to relax in the Jacuzzi. My friends decided to take me to breakfast at IHOP for our last event. It was a nice beautiful sunny day, I wanted to spend it all day outside but everybody, including me was very tired and I wasn’t able to talk. So my friend took me back home so I can rest for the rest of the day. I was surprised to find out that my party was still the talk of the day even a day after it ended.

It seems like everyone’s thoughts about this New Year is to start a new beginning, to me it means I have to pick up from where I last left off and take care of business. Happy New Years!!

1 comment:

  1. You seem to have a lot of fun over the break. Also, Happy belated birthday.

    ReplyDelete