Monday, January 2, 2012

New Years Eve/Birthday

I woke up feeling great and even better when I received birthday wishes on my phone and on Facebook. I was very surprised to find out that my birthday party was the talk of the day before it even started. I had no idea it was going to be bigger than I planned it to be. I was fighting against time trying to get everything together and ready for my party. My friend came to my house to pick me up so we could go pick up a couple of things. He recorded me using my ID for the first time, which I personally thought it was funny. I reserved a suite at the Marriott hotel and it was very nice. My friends came and they brought some of their friends as well. I hired live entertainment for my guests and everybody was having a great time taking videos and listening to music. I loved how the suite was soundproof because I didn't receive any complaints about the noise. Before the New Year started, I made a toast to everyone to thank them for all the support and how much I appreciate them for everything they have done for me. My party was my way of giving back in return. I wanted everyone to enjoy themselves and I’m happy that’s exactly what the outcome was. 2011 overall was a successful year for me and it ended just perfect.

2 comments:

  1. Well, well, well ! Happy Belated Birthday LUIS! Sounds like you had a great time with your sound proof hotel room and live entertainment . Im glad to hear you ended the year well and hopefully 2012 is an even greater one !


    *"which I personally thought it was funny"
    -i suggest you revise the sentence without IT

    ReplyDelete